The last day of 2015 has arrived. It has been a great year of running for me. I have met some new incredible people, strengthened relationships with some others, and have enjoyed the views along the ride.
2015 highlights include:
- Guiding a visually impaired runner with the assistance of another seasoned guide.
- Running Boston!!!!!!!!
- Running a race with both my dad and husband, and other extended family
- New PR for the half and full marathon
- Zoriana racing two races this year
- Fun races with great people
- Finishing with just over 1796 miles-my highest yearly total
Looking forward to 2016, renewed my membership to the Fellow Flowers Crew. Heading back to Boston. Chosen to be an ambassador for the Her Madison Half Marathon & 5K Which will be a great weekend and event...Sign up today before the first price increase! Join in the fun!