Tuesday, January 13, 2015

TAG..I'm it!

Tracey from Robot Lady Runner tagged me four (pun intended) some questions...here goes!

Four names that people call me:
1. Aimer
2. Z
3. Ms. Z
4. Momma
These 3 called me lots of silly names ;)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
2. Hostess
3. Teacher
4. School Librarian

Four movies that I've watched more than once:
1. Grease 2
2. Better Off Dead
3. Wayne's World
4. Schindler's List

Four books authors that I'd recommend:
1. Sherman Alexie
2. John Green
3. J.K. Rowling
4. Jodi Picoult

Four places that I've been:
1. Iceland
2. Oahu
3. Poland
4. Germany

Four places that I'd rather be right now:
1. Mexico
2. Southern Florida
3. any Hawaiian Island
4. Pretty much any place warmer than 70 degress
Sanibel Island

Four things I don't eat:
1. mustard
2. horseradish
3. egg yolks
4. meat with bones

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Roundy's BBQ chips
2. Cheese (almost all kinds), melted deliciousness 
3. Pasta
4. Coffee with chocolate

Four tv shows I watch(ed):
1. Modern Family
2. the News
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
4. got into Friends near the end

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Running Boston.
2. Going on daughter's school trip to Virginia
3. Summer
4. Races, the people and the places. 

Four things I am saying right now:
1. What's the temperature?
2. Less than 100 days until Boston
3. I want to read that book!
4. Has anyone seen my? (seriously losing my mind I think)

I'm going to tag Angie from Angie Runs and Krista  http://www.krittabug.com/

No comments: