Monday, August 19, 2013

Baseball Thursday!


I'm notorious for taking on a lot of things at one time. This being the end of the summer, I am cramming in as many fun things as possible. Thursday was no exception. My friend Julie, who happens to be an amazingly funny blogger check it out here, had invited us to watch her son play ball at Helfaer Field, followed by tailgating and a Brewers game. Turned out to be a beautiful day...
Julie is kind of a big deal! 
As you can see we had a blast! From watching the Pointers play, to eating lots of yummy treats, including mom letting them drink soda! We had a promo with our tickets so we got the awesome hats we are all rocking. Tons of fun. The downside, my butt was whooped and I am pretty sure I slept until 9:00 which I think is the longest I have slept in on a weekday all summer. I figured my body needed it, and wanted to be well rested for the Madison Mini on Saturday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those hats really were cute! You weren't kidding.

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun!

Julie Stephenson said...

Yeah, I'm a big deal alright...
I had so much fun on Thursday. I love seeing our girls play and get into minor trouble together...it seems like just yesterday that was us.

So glad you enjoyed it too! Love ya.