Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summerfest Rock N Sole Recap 2013

Delayed post...short and sweet: The third annual Summerfest Rock N Sole Run took place on June 15, 2013. I hadn't been feeling good leading up to it. Cold one week, allergies the next, finally went to the doctor on Thursday for an ear infection. I didn't even know adults got those. So going into Saturday I was eh.  Then there was the forecast of 50% chance of rain. It rained. I ran, I went into this race, just to go with the flow. I have ran this race every year (third year of this race). There are things I like and things I don't like about this race. I focused on just running. Needless to say, my time was a whopping 2 seconds faster than last year. So my PR for this particular race-the biggest difference?  It was enjoyable :)




No comments: