Sunday, June 9, 2013

Winding down...

It's been a busy last few weeks, I'm trying to share in pictures. Memorial Day Friday we had Spring Extravaganza for the girls.
That same night my niece graduated from high school back home. Hadn't been to a high school graduation since my own. 
It was a nice time time and am so proud of her!
Love being back home and getting to see family and friends, never enough time to see everyone and relax.
Celebrated my birthday on the 31st and my last day of school with my students on the 7th. My daughters still have a few more days left!
I assisted with the organization of the Muskego Pioneer 5K, which meant I didn't run but I convinced my girls to! My dad and some of my runners from school did as well. Zoriana placed 2nd in her age group!  It was a great day!

Almost summer break here, only a few more days....what are your plans for summer? Are you staying sane with end of the year activities?!



No comments: