Friday, May 18, 2012

Slacker











So I noticed it's been a long minute since I've posted anything.  Let me
tell you though, it's not because I haven't been workin' it.  I have 
completed my second half marathon for the year,  
Trailbreaker Half Marathon. Finishing like this: 93rd overall 3/471 in my 
age group, 11/297 in my age group, with a time of 1:41:42.   Not 
too bad considering we had to stop for a train 
on the return.  I’ve logged two 20 miles training runs.   One 15 mile 
run during  down pouring rain/sleet.  

I’m running Cellcom Green Bay Half Marathon this weekend.   
Next week is the Madison Marathon. 
I’m hoping to weather the weather this weekend; it is supposed to be 
warm.   
I will let you know how it goes, yep, promising a race recap!  

But until then, here is a quick interview from the Green Bay Press Gazette.


No comments: