Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day


As mentioned, I was pretty sore from the long run on Sunday, and ice skating. Zori came up at about 3:30 in the morning to sleep with us after she had a bad dream. This does not happen very often, so we just let her be. When my alarm went off at 4:30 though, I wasn't feeling too well-rested. With Zori's feet in my back, though, there was no reason to just lay there. I made my way to the bathroom to gear up, when I saw something on the carpet...cat puke-excellent, welcome Monday Morning. Thankfully, Jason is more anal than me, so he got up to help clean it up, too. I finally made it down to the treadmill but was in no mood to run. I called it quits after 2 miles, but figured it was better than nothing. The end of the day was better, I actually got a chest work out in.
And nothing says I love you like heart shaped meatloaf :)


No comments: