Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Twilight Series


So I wanted to be posted a little more frequently on the two things that keep me somewhat sane. Reading and running. I finished the half-marathon on Sunday that I had been training for, so now I can focus a wee bit more time to reading. However, I have had found the time to start to the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. What more could you ask for? This books has it all- the most amazingly handsome guy in the world, Edward, who happens to be a vampire. Bella, the girl he can't resist, in more ways than one. I was jumped in and couldn't look back once I started reading this book. Quite quickly I read the sequel, New Moon, were interestingly enough Bella finds out that her bestest soul mate besides Edward, is a werewolf...all this and it is not corny, I swear! I am right now reading the third installment Elcipse, and yes, I have New Dawn preordered. I just noticed a post on this series on Debbie Reese's blog, and want to see what she thinks of the Native perspective in these books. I will write more on the series when I finish Eclipse.

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

If you like fantasy with an element of darkness in it, and a love interest, may I suggest one to try? You might enjoy "Outcasts Of Skagaray". For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and see the sample chapters and reviews. If you read it and comment, your opinion would be valued. Best wishes anyway. Book lovers are special people. My blog, if you feel like visiting, is http://threeswans.blogspot.com